Customers & Industries
We Serve

Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn more

Don't have an account yet?  Click above to place an order.

We provide property disclosure reports.

What is a Property Disclosure Report?

Why do I need one?

The Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act advises the home buyer to exercise due diligence to find out if the property is impacted by historic district ordinances, resource protection areas, dam break inundation zones, special flood hazard areas, military air installation, and more. Don't skip critical steps put in place for your protection. Get a Property Disclosure® report to make a wise home purchase decision.

Learn more

We provide dam inundation certificates.

What is a Dam Inundation Certificate®?

Why does my client need one?

There are more than 2,400 dams in Virginia and one-third of them pose a 'high' or 'significant' hazard risk. Property owners directly downstream of a dam can be exposed to serious flood risk and property damage in the event of a dam failure or misoperation of the dam. While most homes within a FEMA flood zone are covered by federally mandated flood insurance, many property owners impacted by dam break inundation zones are uninsured because they simply don't know their risk. Get a dam inundation certificate® to know your risk so that you can protect your investment.

Order NOW


Mort Maizlish
Maizlish Realtors
Santa Barbara, CA

White Consulting has been a great asset to our real estate brokerage business since it was formed in Santa Barbara in 1995. Required Natural Hazard Disclosures can be a minefield for the principals and brokers in any real estate transaction. White Consulting has never failed to provide quick, accurate and understandable reports that solve the disclosure problem for all of the parties.


Congratulations on your milestone anniversary. Great companies stay in business because of their commitment to quality and outstanding service. I wish you MANY more years of success. Thank you!