Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Property Disclosure Report?
- A Property Disclosure Report (PDR) provides the home buyer with valuable information on environmental risks, natural hazards, historic district ordinances, and much more. A PDR streamlines the "due diligence" process for homebuyers, allowing them to make an informed purchase decision, quickly and affordably.
- How do you order a report?
- Through our website.
- How long does it take to receive a report?
- Most Property Disclosure Reports are delivered immediately on-screen or via email. Otherwise, your report will be delivered within 24 hours.
- Do reports expire? How long are they valid for?
- Reports do not expire, however the information on the report may change when updates made by the data source.